List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] quantadebuggergubed library will not load
From:       Robert Stutes <bstutes () eskimo ! com>
Date:       2005-07-16 5:53:14

I am running Gentoo Linux with the KDE environment.  Quanta+ is release 3.4.1.

I have successfully added several plugins to Quanta.  However, I cannot get
the quantadebuggergubed plugin to load up.  When I try to start the plugin I
get the following error:

The quantadebuggergubed plugin could not be loaded.
Possible reasons are:
- quantadebuggergubed is not installed;
- the file quantadebuggergubed.la is not installed or it is not reachable.

The quantadebuggergubed plugin is installed and quantadebuggergubed.la is
reachable (permissions are good up and down the directory tree).

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Any suggestions on what may be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

--
Robert Stutes - Unix Administrator	| Wise men speak because they
E-mail: bstutes@eskimo.com		| have something to say;