List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Transforming XML using XSLT
From:       "C.R. Chambers" <crchambers () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-07-14 5:03:45

Dear Mr. Bruggebors:

Thanks so much for the reply, but it is not working for me. I think the
problem is the DTD for both the XML and the XSLT files.

I am looking to use a DTD of XML for the xml file. There is no choice
for just plain XML. The options are a bunch of Docbook XML, but no
regular XML.

I thought what I was trying to do was simple, but after spending 4 hours
trying to figure it out, I think I might have to wrong program.

All I wish to do is run an xml file through an xslt and view the result.
   The xsl is supposed to generate html. This is something I know I can
do using XMLSpy, but that program does not exist for Linux.

If anyone could point me in the right direction on how to get this done,
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
C.R. Chambers