List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Hello OS X Quanta Comrades! (was: Sayonara Quanta
From:       Sean Schertell <sean () datafly ! net>
Date:       2005-06-08 8:14:31

Hey thanks for the info Chris.

> As for Quanta on the Mac, the only "gotcha" I've found is that I
> can't copy and paste between Aqua and KDE/Quanta.
Uhhh, yeah... I suppose that would qualify as a minor workflow
impediment if you have to retype anything you wanted to past into
quanta :-)

I wish Apple would find a way to translate QT/GTK apps into Aqua.
Wouldn't that be cool to just install the native QT Quanta, but be
able to launch it from the dock, and even get Aqua widgets, fonts,
etc.  Well... maybe someday huh?

Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services