List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Wishlist
From:       Chris Martin <linux () chriscodes ! com>
Date:       2005-02-22 2:32:49

H. McManus wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:07:52 -0800
> Eric Laffoon <sequitur@kde.org> wrote:
>

>>BTW I'd be quite happy to accept help with this. Go to kdewebdev.org
>>and  subscribe to the site developer list.
>

> Is it really ok for someone like me to subscribe to that list? (Assuming
> you're referring to
> http://mail.kdewebdev.org/mailman/listinfo/kdewebdev-site )
>
> The first line in the "About kdewebdev-site"; I tend to interpret that
> as a very big "go away" sign. Could just be my cultural background
> though!
>
> H.

Really! :)
I think it explains the purpose of the list, but might lead some to feel
they must already hold an invitation to subscribe.

Anyone can subscribe and volunteer. In fact there were a few recent
calls for participation on this list, but they were mentioned somewhere
under other subjects.

Eric just posted a few questions to those interested in contributing.
http://momo.creolmail.org/pipermail/kdewebdev-site/2005-February/000327.html
If you want, subscribe and, reply to them on the kdewebdev-site list.

--
Chris Martin
Web Developer