List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Reloading on tab change
From:       Daniel Andersen <quanta () zedar ! org>
Date:       2005-02-22 4:12:45

Hey,

Trying out Quanta again for the first time in a while (long time kate user
here :) and it seems like a great editor (love the php auto-complete and
argument list popups), but I only have one small problem with it now.
Whenever i change to view another document in the tab bar, it seems to reload
the document and pops up a small file load window before it comes up. I mean,
this isn't a major issue, but its enough of an irritation that I notice it
every time it happens. Is there some way to stop it from doing this, or am I
stuck with this feature?
(Incidentally, is there a way to make the php code complete put a space before
the argument list bracket? As it is the auto-complete clashes with my coding
style :)

Daniel