List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Wishlist
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-22 10:41:46

On Monday 21 February 2005 05:34 pm, H. McManus wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:07:52 -0800
>
> Eric Laffoon <sequitur@kde.org> wrote:
> > BTW I'd be quite happy to accept help with this. Go to kdewebdev.org
> > and  subscribe to the site developer list.
>
> Is it really ok for someone like me to subscribe to that list? (Assuming
> you're referring to
> http://mail.kdewebdev.org/mailman/listinfo/kdewebdev-site )
>
> The first line in the "About kdewebdev-site"; I tend to interpret that
> as a very big "go away" sign. Could just be my cultural background
> though!
>
> H.
Go away!

Really... I had no idea headhunters could be so culturally sensitive. I'm
actually a sensitive guy myself, though usually it's when I drop something
heavy on my foot. Okay or when my cat looks at me...

I dont even remember what I wrote, but it must be good. ;-) Hamster, I'm
telling you to join that list. If that plane leaves and you're not on it
you'll regret it... maybe not today... maybe not tomorrow... maybe not till
next time I rip of Casa Blanca, but soon and for the rest of your life.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.sourceforge.net  sequitur@kde.org