List:       publib
Subject:    RE: [Publib] Library Design Curtains...
From:       Lise Chlebanowski <lchlebanowski () avondale ! org>
Date:       2009-08-31 22:06:48

That's a cool idea and if you did the bead curtains you could attach little book \
charms!

Lisė Chlebanowski
Library Manager
Sam Garcia Western Avenue Library
495 E. Western Ave.
Avondale, AZ   85323
623-333-2611 D
623-333-0260 F
lchlebanowski@avondale.org

Now Reading on my Kindle: Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace (trying anyway)
Now Reading: Bones in the Desert by Jana Bommersbach