List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Who may pick up holds
From:       Janet Hilderman <jhilderman () reginalibrary ! ca>
Date:       2008-08-29 16:15:48

Hello,

At Regina Public Library, patron cards are transferable, so anyone with the right \
card may pick up the hold.  In addition, if family members wish other family members \
to pick up their holds for them, without their card, we put a special "Holds pickup" \
message on their record.  This message list the names of those for whom this \
card-holder may collect.  We ask that both parties come in person with their cards in \
order to have this special message added.

Janet Fielden Hilderman, Head
Sunrise Branch
Regina Public Library

jhilderman@reginalibrary.ca