List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] Formatted reports
From:       Sorin Schwimmer <sxn02 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-05-07 20:02:49

Definitely SQL*PLUS, you're right.

I managed to create a report as a UNION select between data and SUMs of data queries, \
with relevant fields for GROUPing and ORDERing. I would have liked to be able to get \
these "relevant fields" shown only once, so I started to check what is available, and \
stumbled over Oracle's approach.

I'll have a look at the suggested reporting tools.

Thanks,
SxN