Definitely SQL*PLUS, you're right. I managed to create a report as a UNION select between data and SUMs of data queries, with relevant fields for GROUPing and ORDERing. I would have liked to be able to get these "relevant fields" shown only once, so I started to check what is available, and stumbled over Oracle's approach. I'll have a look at the suggested reporting tools. Thanks, SxN -- Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@postgresql.org) To make changes to your subscription: http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general