List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Google rejecting IPv6 mails
From:       wietse () porcupine ! org (Wietse Venema)
Date:       2013-10-13 13:16:08

Dominik George:
> > > Just read <Pine.BSM.4.64L.1310010843490.20824@herc.mirbsd.org>. My mate
> > > got it sumemd up quite well.
> > >

> > Thanks, but I don't have access to you ~/.pine directory!
> >
> > I'll dig through the thread, though, I'm sure that I'll find the post. Thanks!
>
> It was posted to the list, so you will have received it, and any
> reasonable MUA can search for it. Giving publlicm essage IDs is a
> perfectly valid way of pointing to a message on a list.

The string 'Pine.BSM.4.64L.1310010843490.20824' does not appear in my
postfix-users@postfix.org folder, nor does that string appear in
my postfix-users@postfix.org bounces folder.

The only messages that contain this string are your posting, and
follow-ups / bounces of your posting.

Perhaps the message was posted to some other forum that relays
messages into postfix-users@postfix.org.

	Wietse