List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Google rejecting IPv6 mails
From:       Dominik George <nik () naturalnet ! de>
Date:       2013-10-13 12:43:36

> > Just read <Pine.BSM.4.64L.1310010843490.20824@herc.mirbsd.org>. My mate
> > got it sumemd up quite well.
> >

> Thanks, but I don't have access to you ~/.pine directory!
>
> I'll dig through the thread, though, I'm sure that I'll find the post. Thanks!

It was posted to the list, so you will have received it, and any
reasonable MUA can search for it. Giving publlicm essage IDs is a
perfectly valid way of pointing to a message on a list.

-nik

--
* mirabilos is handling my post-1990 smartphone *
<mirabilos> Aaah, it vibrates! Wherefore art thou, demonic device??

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296