List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] threshold & raw files
From:       Birke Heeren <bheeren () copepod ! de>
Date:       2003-03-12 15:21:19

Hi,
first I used the "Raw File Reader" to load a  512 x 512 x 222 voxel data
set into Paraview. Then I tried to apply the "threshold" funktion but
didn't get a result. I would like to do segmentation of the dataset
according to gray-level. Is that possible in Paraview? And if so would
Paraview be able to extract the surface?
Birke