List:       paraview
Subject:    Re: [Paraview] threshold & raw files
From:       Berk Geveci <berklist () nycap ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-03-12 16:00:12

The threshold in ParaView extracts cells (in this case voxels)
which contain values in the given range. I don't think it will be
able to  do what you are interested in doign. I recommend looking at
itk for segmentation (www.itk.org). Once you perform the segmentation
in itk, you should be able to display the result in ParaView.

-Berk