List:       opensuse-translation
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-translation] zypper in openSUSE using SLED translations
From:       Jannick Kuhr <jakuhrlinux () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-26 21:41:09

Hi!
I can confirm for german, that many (only?) SLED translations are used
atm for Factory. For example the Yast or the desktop translations
reintroduced errors already fixed for openSUSE and uses in many parts
a worse and less consistent translation as openSUSE in 11.1. If it is
sure that they don't affect or overwrite our translations in openSUSE
it would be ok for me, but I really wonder if paying someone for these
"translations" is really well invested money...

Kind regards, Jannick