List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Slowroll: minimum Leap version required for upgrade?
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-10-02 6:25:43

Hello,

I'm asking here since the wiki only mentions a generic "Leap". Given
this is not (yet?) openQA tested, what is the minimum Leap version
"supported" (quotes intended) to make the jump to Slowroll?

I'm pondering whether to upgrade an older server running 15.3 or see if
I should start fresh.

Depending on the answers I'll update the wiki if need be.

--
Luca Beltrame
GPG key ID: A29D259B