List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: Heads up: UsrMerge impact imminent
From:       "Christoph Holtermann" <mail () c-holtermann ! net>
Date:       2021-07-28 11:29:49

Hello,

I ran into problems during update. The problem is stated in this error message:
UsrMerge conversion dos not work on overlayfs

I have two Tumbleweed installations from live systems that use overlayfs. Both are \
broken, at the second one I was more cautious and did not proceed update. So it's in \
a working broken state.

I'm not really sure which way to go. Is it possible to do the necessary steps \
manually on overlayfs? Could someone give me a hint what to do, is there a manual?

regards,

Christoph Holtermann