List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    Re: RFC: New devel project devel:languages:python:pyqt and deal with different SIP versions
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-02-22 21:03:00

In data domenica 21 febbraio 2021 13:30:56 CET, Simon Lees ha scritto:

Hello,

> example so how well this change will work with the existing Qt setup I
> guess we will have to wait for the KDE/Qt people to answer.

If I understood this correctly, this means a new devel project *exclusively*
for PyQt stuff (while official stuff from Qt like PySide would stay there)?

If that's the case, at least from me there's a +1, as improved maintenance of
PyQt would definitely help.  The KDE:Qt projects would just link the packages
from Factory in that case.

Fabian, Cristophe, are you also OK with this?

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B