List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Logo
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2011-08-06 10:53:23

Am Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 14:11:36 schrieb C. Bergström:
>   On 08/ 3/11 07:07 PM, Robert Lihm wrote:
> > Hello All!
> >
> > I made a new logo for the OBS [1]. The second variant in the PNG is
> > mainly for cases like e.g. ads, banners, etc. Where the logo is
> > small/tiny.
> >
> > Hope you like it ;-)
>
> No - it's really ugly
>
> /* Me thinks no engineer should be allowed to design logo and
> companies/communities should use something like 99design */
This post shows that you neither have experience in the openSUSE community, as
otherwise you would know that Robert is a designer nor with free software
communities in general as you would know how to contribute your constructive
criticism.
I think we'd like to ask you to silently learn a bit more and try again later.

I think if we discuss the logo, we have to try to imagine that its used in the
Bento theme, where its reduced form and grey color makes great sense to me.

regards,
Klaas