List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] [GSoC] OBS Mobile: New Features Added to Requests
From:       Justine Leng <codelicious () wow ! com>
Date:       2011-08-05 22:13:03

Hi all,

I would like to share with you some exciting progress on the OBS Mobile
Project:

1. Request state has been added to each request;
2. Sorting functions have been implemented for Requests.
3. A search filter has been added to the Request page.

Now, when the user logs into the list of requests, the user will not
only be able to see the state of each request, but also sort requests
based on 4 criteria:

- request date
- requester's name
- target project/package
- request state

Please see screenshots:
http://susepaste.org/59733925
http://susepaste.org/18374131
http://susepaste.org/40594474
http://susepaste.org/61762342

The user can also filter requests by typing in a keyword:
http://susepaste.org/38303182

These new features have been tested in my desktop browsers and on my
Android device, and they seem to be working fine.

Please feel free to check out the new features as soon as they are
merged to the master. Feedback and comments are always welcome &
appreciated.

Cheers,
Justine Leng