List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] yast2 - colors inverted in some columns with dark theme
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-23 17:33:55

On 07/23/2014 06:15 AM, Alvin Beach wrote:
> I noticed this as well when I upgraded from 11.3 to 12.3. Though I didn't try this \
> (I just lived with the change), try setting the colours, theme, etc. in root's KDE \
> profile (i.e. log into KDE as root). I just figured it was getting the settings \
> from root's profile rather than reading the current user's profile.
>
> This is just a shot in the dark, but may work.
>
> Alvin

I think you are probably correct. I modify kdmrc to allow root logins but
generally do not do much in the way of changing the default colors for root
(just the fonts, anti-aliasing, etc.) That is somewhat purposeful so if I launch
apps with kdesu I have a visual difference between apps runnning as root. I'll
try copying the color scheme to root and report back.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.