List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] yast2 - colors inverted in some columns with dark theme
From:       Alvin Beach <alvinbeach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-23 11:15:06

On 23/07/14 02:31, David C. Rankin wrote:
> All,
>
> In yast on 13.1, the colors no longer consistently follow the color scheme set. I \
> use a dark theme and in 11.4 the yast colors followed the color scheme without \
> issue. In 13.1 it is hit-or-miss on a column-by-column basis. See:
> http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/bugs/openSuSE/131/yast2-colors.jpg
>
> What could cause the color scheme to be correct in some columns but not others? How \
> to fix?
> I still have the 11.4 install on a separate disk, so if there is something I need \
> to check and compare, I can.

I noticed this as well when I upgraded from 11.3 to 12.3. Though I didn't try this (I \
just lived with the change), try setting the colours, theme, etc. in root's KDE \
profile (i.e. log into KDE as root). I just figured it was getting the settings from \
root's profile rather than reading the current user's profile.

This is just a shot in the dark, but may work.

Alvin