List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Accumulating kernels
From:       Anton Aylward <opensuse () antonaylward ! com>
Date:       2014-07-05 12:17:23

On 07/05/2014 07:04 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

> But mainly I do what I do is because I manually delete the old kernels
> after I found at one time around 6 of them sitting in '/boot' taking up
> ~49MB each - and so I now zap them manually.

Then something is wrong.
You should not need to delete them manually, which is what started this
thread -- I was faced with that.

Marcus posted the correct solution.  Go back though the thread to his
post of 06/29/2014 - Message-ID: <20140629135603.GB2686@suse.de>

     /"\
     \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      X  Against HTML Mail