List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Upgrade to 1.02 file access problem
From:       "Kelvin" <demo () onlineconnections ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-02-03 21:20:17

Hi,

I have multiple copies of OpenOffice loaded 1.0, 1.0.2 and 643C running
under Windows XP and I have no problems.  The last version installed is the
one which gets associated with the existing documents.

I have had no compatibility problems with documents between versions.

The only thing that may go wrong for me, might be that if I go back and
uninstall an earlier version.  This may affect the file associations.  If
that happens, I would simply reinstall the latest OpenOffice.org again to
fix things.

Thus, if I assume you uninstalled 1.0.1 after installing 1.0.2, then just
run the 1.0.2 setup again and things should be fixed.

Hope this helps.  Sorry if I misinterpret your situation.

Kelvin