List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] modularized openoffice.org
From:       "Walt Foster" <wfoster () usadig ! com>
Date:       2003-02-03 18:45:37

What is the problem with the open office the way it is?  Maybe I do not
follow the understanding that I have read.

I understand the idea of the modular approach.  It seems to me that is the
way computers work.  To date....OpenOffice is the best one approach I have
used, that is of 2303.

Please rewrite a guiding statement for me.  So that I can better get a
handle on the concept.

I sense it is plenty important.   And I have concerns as well.

A first day, 24 hours new user of open office vs msoffice97-xp.

I told them friday I was getting off the ship.

I hope we are both looking for useful way to improve our ship, as I now am a
oouser, with a birthdate of oo2303.

Cheers, walt