List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Templates
From:       Alex Fisher <alexf-ooo () hypermax ! net ! au>
Date:       2002-07-09 1:28:40

The .st* extensions are the correct ones for OpenOffice.org (all
builds/versions) The *.vor was StarOffice 5.2, and is now superseded in OO,o
and SO 6. So, unless you are using SO 5.2, everything is as it should be.

The <insert here> or placeholders are single fields. Clicking anywhere in the
field should select the whole field. The idea is that you imply click on the
placeholder and type the text you need, no need to double click.

--
Alex Fisher
 Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand