List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Cannot get email to work properly
From:       John Mellor <John () Kungfu-tse ! net>
Date:       2002-07-09 0:52:37

I use Sylpheed for email and cannot get it to open with a compose window already containing the OO document as an attachment, as the help file says it should.  I guess there is some complex syntax to enter in the Options>external programs etc but  I cannot figure out what it is.  If I simply enter sylpheed then sylpheed appears but with no window or attachment.  If I add any arguments -eg  sylpheed --compose or "%s" it aborts with an error message about checking the configuration.  Can anyone help please?

John