List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Templates
From:       Gordon Staines <gstaines () theage ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-06-07 1:04:57

Hi All,

I was looking at OOExtras at some of the templates available.

I was going to suggest that as a bit of a joke, but someone could help
me make a "Complaint to Microsoft" template.

I know its something a lot of OO users probly do anyway, why not have a
template with a selection of paragraphs detailing the type of complaint,
eg: your OS is Krap etc.

The time saved by not having to come up with witty remarks about Bill
and his cronies could then be diverted to more productive things.

Cheers

Gordon Staines

This email and any files transmitted with it may be legally privileged
and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and
permanently delete the document.