List:       openbsd-www
Subject:    Suggestion
From:       "Kwakeb.net - Administrator" <webmaster () kwakeb ! net>
Date:       2001-07-23 11:46:35

Hi
I like your secure sysyem ... OpenBSD
Not just me... everyone like it because eceryone like the securtiy :-D

I'll order OpenBSD 2.9 in the next days because I'll get a new server ...
Anyhow .. My suggestion isn't important but it will be great if you do it

My suggestion is just on OpenBSD 2.9's cover :-D

I noticed that all pervious versions has a beautiful covers because it has
full graphical

compare between this two covers :
http://www.openbsd.com/images/openbsd29_cover.gif (2.9)
http://www.openbsd.com/images/openbsd28_cover.gif (2.8)

anyhow .. Its not important suggestion  :-)
My another question ... Is the next version is coming soon ?

Regards,
eDeveloper