List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    KDE 3.1
From:       "Christian Gruber" <cgruber () israfil ! net>
Date:       2003-02-07 18:22:12

Other than xdm/kdm not working right (Not a KDE Issue, if I'm not mistaken), KDE 3.1 \
worked like a dream for me… right up until my laptop motherboard power connector \
fried.

Now I'm pretty sure I can't blame Marc Espie for that… :)

But seriously, folks.  I only had one problem, and that was Kmail froze on my a \
couple of times, when I clicked on one IMAP folder, and then clicked another before \
the first finished updating.  No crash, but I had to kill the app, and it's kio \
slaves.  Worked fine if I didn't do that. (I wish they'd give you  more mailbox \
list-view formatting options, though.  I like my new/unread mail bolded...

Regards,
Christian.