List:       novell
Subject:    FTP Question
From:       Mike Cunningham <MCUNNING () PCT ! EDU>
Date:       1999-08-11 19:20:21

As far as we can tell the FTP service for NW5 will allow access to either a users \
home drive or a specific location.  In our setup we want to give students access to \
their home drive, another directory on an NW5 webserver for homepage publishing, and \
another directory on our lab server for accessing homework assignments.  On campus we \
map the following H:=STUDENT\VOL2:\home\<student account>
I:=WEBSERVER\VOL:\homepages\<student account>
R:=LABSERVER\VOL:\classes
and then they just go to the appropriate drive letter for what they want. We want to \
give them FTp access to the same areas so they can work from home thru their own ISP.

Any ideas ?