List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    autoconf
From:       "Kang" <kang_i_fang () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-01-13 14:12:37

Dear All,

The following information show up after I run "configure".
"configure.in:1245: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling"
Why will this happened?

Can I remove those snmp agent tools (snmpwalk..snmpget..etc.) if I dont want
them to install in my machine.
How to remove?
Any side-effect?

It seems those information can not found in www.net-snmp.org website.