List:       munt
Subject:    Re: Control Panel applets missing
From:       Joel Reicher <joel () aaii ! oz ! au>
Date:       1997-05-08 13:42:34

I am interested in this too! I had already submitted a support request
to NCD and exchanged a few mails until they understood exactly what the
problem was, but since then I've heard no more. I'm giving them the
benefit of the doubt and assuming they're working on it. :)

Just to make sure of something, are there people out there who _do not_
have this problem? I always assumed there were, but I'm not completely
certain. It took 6 months here before anybody went looking for these applets
and noticed they were missing.

	- Joel Reicher