List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Checking signature of a CRL file
From:       "SZNITEN, David" <DSZNITEN () DICTAO ! COM>
Date:       2001-09-26 7:46:40

Hello.

I'm working on a digital signature application, and i'm now programming =
the
functions that will enable the user to check the Certificate Revocation =
List
of the Certification Authority.
I'm using a third party library, ASPEncrypt, which doesn't include the
functions to check the CRL digital signature.Do you people know how i =
could
perform this verification ?

If you have already done such a thing, could you explain to me which
CryptoAPI functions i should use ?
My CRL file is a binary file, and the verification function would be =
placed
in a DLL (therefore, can you explain how i can provide the CRL file =
from my
client application (Visual Basic) to my DLL( Visual C++)).

Best Regards,

David Szniten
DICTAO, www.dictao.com
42, avenue de la Grande Arm=E9e