List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Mixing old and new recordings
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-04-01 13:32:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 01 April 2007, Christian Ebert wrote:
> * Anne Wilson on Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 17:55:10 +0100:
> > At the moment I just use
> >
> > <dvdauthor dest="/home/anne/recordings/Video/ChristmasMarkets98">
> > <vmgm />
> > <titleset> <titles>
> > 	<pgc>
> > 		<vob file="scene1.mpg"/>
> > 		<vob file="scene2.mpg"/>
> > 		<vob file="scene3.mpg"/>
> > 		<vob file="scene4.mpg"/>
> > 	</pgc>
> > </titles> </titleset>
> > </dvdauthor>
> >
> > Is the <pgc> the track?
> >
> > How do I make a top level menu?
>
> I haven't done this myself (yet), but perhaps this link gives you
> some ideas:
>
> <http://www.tappin.me.uk/Linux/dvd.html>
>
> At least that's what I want to try, once I find the time ;)

At first sight I thought it was a simplistic introduction, but as I scrolled
down I realised just how much info is there.  It's printing out right now.
I'm sure it's going to be a real help, thanks.

Up to now I've settled for really basic authoring, but I'm ready to get a
little more adventurous :-)

Anne