List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] Using edited soundtracks
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-04-01 13:25:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Typically I would make a scene comprising

5 seconds title screen
scene.eli
fade.avi

and create m2v and mp2 files concatenating them.

In this particular case there is a lot of wind noise in scene.eli.  I've used
audacity to lessen it, and now have a .wav file, and an mp2 file, but I'm
unsure how I can use either in a scene blended as above.  I know how to use
it if it was scene.eli alone, but not when they are concatenated.  How can I
do it?

Anne