List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Mixing old and new recordings
From:       Stan Gammons <s_gammons () charter ! net>
Date:       2007-04-01 2:17:43

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 11:51 -0700, Steven M. Schultz wrote:
> 	http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/
>
> 	Not very expensive and it runs under WINE

I have DVD-Lab Pro that I use on my daughter's XP Pro machine. It is a
nice DVD authoring tool. Capturing, editing and encoding is done with
DVgrab, Kino and Mjpegtools on a Linux machine.

I haven't tried DVD-Lab Pro under WINE lately. I don't recall what 0.9.x
version I tried it on. It seemed to "work" but at the time I was just
learning to use DVD-Lab Pro and I didn't know the menus very well. That
was some what of a problem because WINE didn't display the drop down
menu items until you moused over the area on the screen where the menu
item was supposed to be. Seems like there was some drop and drag
problems too. Kind of annoying. I don't know if any of those problems
has been fixed. Does anyone else on the list know?

Stan