List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Mixing old and new recordings
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2007-04-01 6:35:31

Hallo

> I want to mix some old avi recordings done at half-size with some new ones at
> full size, all into one dvd.  Am I wanting the impossible?  Do I have to
> locate the original tape and start again?

On note: if you plan to encode several AVI/MOV files with a single
command (lav2yuv file_1.avi file_2.avi ... | ...)
All files need to have the same size, interlacing and so on.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard