List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Updates
From:       Charles A Edwards <eslrahc () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2005-03-19 4:02:39

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:33:21 -0500
Miark wrote:

> If I install sylpheed-claws2, will I be able to use my
> current Claws mail and configuration without any hiccups?

Remember it's a devel release so you will see differences between it and
the 1.0.3 release.

That being said it will have no affect on your current Claws mail and
configuration.
It uses ~./sylpheed-gtk2 rather than ~./sylpheed

If you wish to try it Please use urpmi to install it.
This will allow for auto removal of all reg claws rpms, including
plugins, and in addition display a README.urpmi to assist with the
migration to the GTK2 branch of claws

    Charles

--
	A man was reading The Canterbury Tales one Saturday morning, when his
wife asked "What have you got there?"  Replied he, "Just my cup and Chaucer."