List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Updates
From:       Steve Jeppesen <ampster40 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-03-19 3:55:04

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:33:21 -0500
Miark <mlist@gardnerbusiness.com> wrote:

> If I install sylpheed-claws2, will I be able to use my
> current Claws mail and configuration without any hiccups?

when I installed claws2, it first removed my previous sylpheed install,
then after installing the new version, a message popped up stating
something to the effect that the new location for the config files is
~/.sylpheed-gtk2 and that you could transfer your old config files
over and it would work.

I passed on that myself due to a bad experience before attempting such.
Wasn't much to reset up anyway.

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com