List:       mandrake-expert
Subject:    [expert] network-measuring ...
From:       hans schneidhofer <hs.priv () aon ! at>
Date:       2002-06-30 7:58:13

hi,
am looking, how to measure my network-cards and how to tune the ideal size of
packets.
the reason is, I have different 3Coms in my linux-boxes. One box has 2x100MB
= 3c905TX and the other box has a one 10 MB = 3c900.

now I was looking for the program sray, but cannot find it on linux. is there
anay aquivalent program of spray ?

thanks for your helping and ideas
bye hans

["message.footer" (text/plain)]