List:       mandrake-cooker-i18n
Subject:    Re: [i18n] about new Move
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-10-11 18:48:27

ביום ש י, 11 באוקטובר 2004, 19:13,  כתב על ידי Pablo Saratxaga:
> Cyrillic is included in the same standard font used for latin script.
> But what I mean is there should be only one font for each script,
> we can't afford for the Move to put more (the ideal would be to have
> one huge font covering a lot of scripts, that would be huge in size,
> yet smaller than the total size of various different fonts to cover
> the same unicode range).
something similar to what you have drakx?
IMHO it's a good idea, this way, you just set the default font to
"mandrake-font" on all applications. One font to display them all. :)

If it's done in TTF format, it would be great.

Just take some Vera font, add to it some Arab+Hebrew+CJK font and you are
done.

:)

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il