ביום שני, 11 באוקטובר 2004, 19:13, נכתב על ידי Pablo Saratxaga: > Cyrillic is included in the same standard font used for latin script. > But what I mean is there should be only one font for each script, > we can't afford for the Move to put more (the ideal would be to have > one huge font covering a lot of scripts, that would be huge in size, > yet smaller than the total size of various different fonts to cover > the same unicode range). something similar to what you have drakx? IMHO it's a good idea, this way, you just set the default font to "mandrake-font" on all applications. One font to display them all. :) If it's done in TTF format, it would be great. Just take some Vera font, add to it some Arab+Hebrew+CJK font and you are done. :) -- diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html