List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] modular xorg
From:       Laurent Suchet <laurent.s3 () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-05-23 5:14:16

+1

My desktop upgraded quite easyly, with some mkfontdirs and so on.

But on my laptop despite several hours on it I don't have xorg... All
tricks seen here are uneffective, and as I'm not an expert, I would
appreciate more 'organized help'... It is a laptop I use at work I can't
spend hours to repair it, I went back to Windows.

More, I think that many 2006.0 people will try another distro with Xorg
7 +/- Xgl already installed if the upgrade is not completely automatic
and without having to play with esoteric console command at init 3 stage...

LS