List:       mandrake-cooker
Subject:    Re: [Cooker] Critical bug, but no response!!
From:       <danny () mailmij ! org>
Date:       2003-05-06 19:42:31

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Vincent Danen wrote:

> Some maintainers are very good with this, some not so good.  =)
Yes, understandable. But what is the solution to this?
In defence of the maintainers, i would also like to say that some packages
are more easy to keep working than others.

Ofcourse, this is a mandrake "inside" problem. Not really something that
is "cookers" business. Unless ofcourse mdk management decides that it
becomes cookers business (ie let some contributer make bugfix packages,
although i do not see that being officially sanctioned, even though it is
already happening unofficially).

However I'd like to share that I came to above conclusion a few months
ago, and it hasn't improved visible (to me). Bugzilla made it more
apparent. Hope it changes:)

d.