List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Bibliography Is really complex , or it is a bug
From:       cmiramon () kde-france ! org
Date:       2009-05-25 23:22:19

Marcelo Reis wrote:
> I tried A LOT of styles, and finally I was able to find one that I
> thought that meet my needs.it is the ALIKE2 style.

I can't find anything called alike2.bst. Are you using natbib ?

> I'm in this problem for weeks and I'm really tired of it, I would
> appreciate a LOT if some one help me.

Don't worry. Bibliographies can be very frustrating and hard to debug.

You should give more details. Are you using natbib, jurabib, biblatex ? and
a small file with a small bib file.

It seems to me that what you want to achieve can be done with natbib. I
don't know very well natbib but look the documentation or wait that
somebody on the list with more knowledge answers.

Cheers,
Charles