Marcelo Reis wrote: > I tried A LOT of styles, and finally I was able to find one that I > thought that meet my needs.it is the ALIKE2 style. I can't find anything called alike2.bst. Are you using natbib ? > I'm in this problem for weeks and I'm really tired of it, I would > appreciate a LOT if some one help me. Don't worry. Bibliographies can be very frustrating and hard to debug. You should give more details. Are you using natbib, jurabib, biblatex ? and a small file with a small bib file. It seems to me that what you want to achieve can be done with natbib. I don't know very well natbib but look the documentation or wait that somebody on the list with more knowledge answers. Cheers, Charles