List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Bibliography Is really complex , or it is a bug
From:       Marcelo Reis <marceboss () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2009-05-26 1:40:18

cmiramon@kde-france.org wrote:
> Marcelo Reis wrote:
>
>> I tried A LOT of styles, and finally I was able to find one that I
>> thought that meet my needs.it is the ALIKE2 style.
>>

> I can't find anything called alike2.bst. Are you using natbib ?

/Sorry, the file can be found at:
C:\Arquivos de programas\MiKTeX 2.7\bibtex\bst\apalike\apalike2.bst

My only worry is: Why after I include any citation, all my
Bibliographies is messed up :-(
Should not be this way, I think
/

>> I'm in this problem for weeks and I'm really tired of it, I would
>> appreciate a LOT if some one help me.
>>

> Don't worry. Bibliographies can be very frustrating and hard to debug.
>
> You should give more details. Are you using natbib, jurabib, biblatex ? and
> a small file with a small bib file.
>
> It seems to me that what you want to achieve can be done with natbib. I
> don't know very well natbib but look the documentation or wait that
> somebody on the list with more knowledge answers.
>
> Cheers,
> Charles

/Yes, Maybe I should try another way but since I spend a lot of time
using JabRef, creating the Bib Files and other things I was trying first
to solve this frustrating issue :-(
Hope some one give me an idea.
Thanks
/