List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Strategies for Writing Co-operation with Non-LyX Users?
From:       stefan <stefan.stautner () web ! de>
Date:       2009-02-06 12:19:32

Hi,
It would be great if LightLyx(or whatever name) would be a portable,
one file solultion and the .lxy document would be bundled with all
images in a .zip file.
So you can just give the document (zip-file) and the exe (for windows)
file of PortanbleLightlyx to someone and he/she could review and
comment the document right away.
Istvan

--
Von meinen Mobilgerät aus gesendet