Hi, It would be great if LightLyx(or whatever name) would be a portable, one file solultion and the .lxy document would be bundled with all images in a .zip file. So you can just give the document (zip-file) and the exe (for windows) file of PortanbleLightlyx to someone and he/she could review and comment the document right away. Istvan 2009/2/6, Guenter Milde : > On 2009-02-05, Abdelrazak Younes wrote: >> Guenter Milde wrote: > >>> This was about citation support. But I see it works without LaTeX too >>> (but >>> with limited funtionality: giving the bibtex-key instead):: > >>> ... >>> for details see [milde.ea.ieee-sensors:08] > >>> [LaTeX-Befehl: bibtex] > >> FYI, I think Richard has further improved the bibtex parsing lately. > > I know, this is why I can browse my bibtex database easily from within lyx. > > Would it be feasable to use this new ability in LyX's text export? > > Günter > > -- Von meinen Mobilgerät aus gesendet